- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I have just finished an inkigayo interview with Shinee, that I will be posting in their thread later, and it was so refreshing seeing them talking about music in a serious mannrr without pulling faces etc and I do like some variety shows like Knowing Bros and Jessi s one thougj that is not a variety per se. But I am a 90s kid, we used to have music shows, music charts and music magazines and I used to beg my rich friends to allow me watch MTV because we didn't have money for a cable tv😂. That's my dedication to music. So basically I was a kid growing and glowing on interviews. I try to watch my favs and when I find a good interview ohhhh man, mood changing.