Do you watch make up tutorials? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
do you have any favourites?

tbh, I have watched like two make up tutorials in my whole life, but since realising that I just don´t owe the products I should I have given up. however, I have thought about experimenting more with make up ... just for fun. so shoot your recs.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Few years ago I kept it extremely simple with my makeup but I watched some tutorials and they inspired me to experiment. I decided to draw eyeliner last year so I kept checking more and more videos that did it in different shapes. Now I am watching even more of them and learning, for when the pandemic is over and I remove my mask. I will be wearing a full face of makeup occasionally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Only if I need inspiration but it's rare
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread