Do you watch mukbangs? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
or like basically people tasting food? I don´t have a big interest in food, so the only mukbangs I watch are those by Louis-San on youtube.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Tickita

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have to be in a specific mood for them to be able to stomach the eating sounds. It also has to be specific people, because some of these mukbangers are just really obnoxious or make their eating extra gross.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No, I can’t stand hearing people chewing and just stuffing way too much food in their mouth all at once :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread