Do you watch teasers for comebacks? (1 Viewer)

Do you watch teasers for comebacks?

  • Yes

    Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

    Votes: 4 19.0%

  • Total voters
    21

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually do
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
If it's a group I "stan," I watch them all. If it's a group whose music I like but I don't follow as closely, I'll watch one or two MV teasers and wait for the MV to come out.

Then again, many times I'm late to the party anyway, so I miss the teasers xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread