Do you watch TV shows much? (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Not anymore. I just watch documentaries or variety shows like an old grandma.
sometimes I rewatch old episodes of Hercule Poirot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Yep, I do a lot - through Netflix, Hulu, HBO, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I watch them a lot, but usually not through official services since I'm poor :wimwim:

I like having background noise and a lot of content creators I follow on youtube have either been exposed to be terrible people or I've simply fallen out of interest with them
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t really like watching tv shows so not much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread