I used to only watch Twitch if there was gaming event like E3 cause it was pretty much only place to follow it live. However I didn't rly watch twitch streamers and thought the community was pretty sexist and toxic based on comments those E3 streams had.
However thanks to OTV and Jae I have started to watch Twitch now and I have been liking it. At the moment I don't rly have anyone particular I watch more than others, but I check out Hjune's, RayC's, Codemiko's, Sykkuno's, Ludwig's etc. streams once a while if they are streaming sth interesting. I like how it's live and there is instant communication between people in chat and streamer and chat. It makes it feel more personal than watching youtube.
In other hand since it's live and not best part that are edited, I feel like you need to bring lot more personality when u stream and work to keep it interesting. Like there is lot of streamers that are pretty boring for me even fi I like watching their youtube videos.
However thanks to OTV and Jae I have started to watch Twitch now and I have been liking it. At the moment I don't rly have anyone particular I watch more than others, but I check out Hjune's, RayC's, Codemiko's, Sykkuno's, Ludwig's etc. streams once a while if they are streaming sth interesting. I like how it's live and there is instant communication between people in chat and streamer and chat. It makes it feel more personal than watching youtube.
In other hand since it's live and not best part that are edited, I feel like you need to bring lot more personality when u stream and work to keep it interesting. Like there is lot of streamers that are pretty boring for me even fi I like watching their youtube videos.