Do you watch VLive? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm curious if there are still people watching VLive...
How often do you watch it?

I don't watch it cuz I found it boring. There are very good variety-like formats
but VLives tend to be just the members talking amongst themselves or talking to fans which is kinda boring after a while.​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I watch it. I watch it pretty often. I don't really get bored of it.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
no, i never did it to begin with
do you feel like you are left out?
Like when other fans mention stuff from VLive or have insiders? or do you watch clips sometimes that other people share?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Nope it got so boring
unless it something interesting like the nct 2018 full group vlive im pretty meh to it
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I watch them sometimes, but not often. The app takes up so much space on my phone, and I'm too lazy to go use my computer.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only watched iKON stuff on that back when konicTV and iKONTV was a thing
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
do you feel like you are left out?
Like when other fans mention stuff from VLive or have insiders? or do you watch clips sometimes that other people share?
that's true, sometimes i feel left out :ilovebread: but i somehow manage to catch up with things by watching shorter clips. i guess i just don't have the patience to watch the whole livestreams.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
that's true, sometimes i feel left out :ilovebread: but i somehow manage to catch up with things by watching shorter clips. i guess i just don't have the patience to watch the whole livestreams.
lol same
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t watch it as much as I used to. I’ll watch the variety style content but the one on one things I only watch every once in a while, some take so long to have eng subs that I sometimes will wait months just for a specific one. I guess when I’m not doing anything at night or if I know that it’s one of the members that speaks in English sometimes then I’ll watch (like Chan and Felix from Stray Kids or Kevin and Jacob from The Boyz).
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread