Do you wear any jewelry? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have earrings and ear piercings, but a lot of the times I don't bother actually putting my earrings in. So, I end up not wearing them unless I'm going out.
I don't like wearing necklaces or bracelets either because I feel like they get in the way.​
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i wear a necklace my boyfriend gave me and never take it off until i get in the shower cause the gem is fake; it was amethyst purple but its color has changed more to a dirty pink
i also have a ring that swirls around in the shape of a fox head and tail
my ears were pierced but got torn while i was younger and i havent gotten them repierced. i want to tho
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
a necklace, earrings and a ring that I don't take off :wimwim:
if I'm going out, I also wear a bracelet
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread