Do you wear Bracelets? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a Pandora bracelet I got 4 years ago :wimwim: Kinda expensive, but at least I'm wearing it. I had other bracelets before but I broke them or got bored. But idk if I have any picture of it :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I have a Pandora bracelet I got 4 years ago :wimwim: Kinda expensive, but at least I'm wearing it. I had other bracelets before but I broke them or got bored. But idk if I have any picture of it :nekosweat:
always wanted one of those
but yeah money issues :lisalaugh:
maybe in the future i will get one
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
sometimes, but usually not more than two so that they're not uncomfortable and don't fall off because a few already did and i didn't even notice where that happened so i lost them. out of the bracelets i have right now these two are my favourites:
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
my hand looks a bit weird in the photo but that's not the point :wonugl:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
sometimes, but usually not more than two so that they're not uncomfortable and don't fall off because a few already did and i didn't even notice where that happened so i lost them. out of the bracelets i have right now these two are my favourites:
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
my hand looks a bit weird in the photo but that's not the point :wonugl:
i even sleep with them often, with like 4 or more :lisalaugh: :wimwim:

yours are not my fav style but looks good on you
also, nice hand:sanapray: bigger than mine
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread