who else here needs glasses or contacts
MYs_daileee Joined 28 May 2021 Messages 1,060 Reactions Received 1,081 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they/them 10 June 2021 #1 who else here needs glasses or contacts Reactions: Ahsoka and Abeamus
cixculture Joined 7 June 2021 Messages 247 Reactions Received 272 Location {Diamond Life} Website verisona.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Carat Gender Non-Binary Pronouns any pronouns work Ship @pawz 10 June 2021 #2 I wear glasses. I wish I was able to put contacts in though, because I hate wearing glasses Reactions: MYs_daileee
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 10 June 2021 #3 ayo Reactions: MYs_daileee
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 10 June 2021 #4 Nope.
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,318 Reactions Received 76,678 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,960 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 10 June 2021 #5 I don't wear glasses at the moment but I do need them in certain scenarios Reactions: MYs_daileee
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,180 Reactions Received 46,844 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 182,327 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 10 June 2021 #6 I do! I have two pair, actually - one for everyday use and another for screen time! Reactions: MYs_daileee
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 11 June 2021 #7 No
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,395 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 11 June 2021 #8 I wear contacts Reactions: MYs_daileee
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 11 June 2021 #9 Everyone in my family has glasses except for me, I’m worried. Reactions: MYs_daileee