Do you wear skirts? (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I must admit as a teenager and young adult I hated skirts, I was absolutely against them, my legs are too muscular for skirts etc etc, but even I cannot hide that with age I sometimes see that my feminine side wants to get out and I like wearing skirs here and there ♥.

My favourite type is this:



I just love 1940s when it comes to fashion in general and I just love plaid skirts.

What about you? Which style is your favourite? And how often do you wear them?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i used not to but now i do if the weather's good, these kinds are my favourites:
Damn!!! I would never be able to wear this but it is too hot
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i have a closet full of maxi skirts, love them :sanapray:
not the poofy layered or tight fitting ones tho. something a little more elegant like this one but without the print, just the fit itself
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Honestly I dress like there’s a mormon inside me waiting to break free, so i like long ankle length skirts

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
my body shape doesn't really suit skirts (none of them fit rip) since either my waist is too small, or the skirt rides up even when I'm standing

I do like dresses though, just nothing fancy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread