I want too so i can literally talk to my best friend
Xueyang Joined 10 March 2020 Messages 685 Reactions Received 1,404 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 March 2021 #1 I want too so i can literally talk to my best friend Reactions: honeyfornomoney, Willow and Ahsoka
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 15 March 2021 #2 I wanna meet my kpop friendddddd who i discovered went to the same school as me. Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 15 March 2021 #3 I do go to school in person Reactions: Willow
Strawberry_Poppy Joined 14 February 2021 Messages 1,715 Reactions Received 2,962 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Peachy_Tae 15 March 2021 #4 I switch because of work. So theres no reason to wish Reactions: Willow
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 15 March 2021 #5 Nope, I don't want to go back to school period Reactions: Willow
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 15 March 2021 #6 nah, i rather stay online, it lets me work at my jobs like crazy Reactions: Willow
Xueyang Joined 10 March 2020 Messages 685 Reactions Received 1,404 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 March 2021 #7 Peachy_Tae said: I do go to school in person Click to expand... Must be nice Reactions: ADORA and Willow
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 15 March 2021 #8 Xueyang said: Must be nice Click to expand... I guess
Xueyang Joined 10 March 2020 Messages 685 Reactions Received 1,404 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 March 2021 #9 Peachy_Tae said: I guess Click to expand...
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 17 March 2021 #10 lowkey