do you..... (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I usually have McDonald’s or Burger King as a last resort when I don’t have lunch for work

For fancy occasions,I love seafood restraraunts or a place that has a simple steak or cheese fries xd

I however don’t eat a lot so it’s rare when I even go to eat out becuse I also don’t enjoy being around people a lot
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My family and I do at least once a week. We just get food from somewhere and bring it home. Usually I prefer pizza or Chinese food. ^^
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I eat out probably like 8 times per year, but that’s probably because it’s cheaper and less time consuming for me to make something at home than find a place where I can actually eat something lol (Though saying that, I’m eating out for a Christmas meal this Saturday with a couple of friends)


If I do happen to eat out, it’s mostly places like subway or if I’m feeling particularly ‘fancy’ that day, I might stop by a local cafe :pepecheer:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Usually not. I love cooking so I tend to have something homecooked for most days:D
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Soleski

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I usually just do delivery, During the week I don't have much time to cook anything. My favorite restaurants are the family-owned ones
Team Homebody though
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread