Do you .... (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I guess I watched all Barbie movies a thousand times :oliviakek:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: uran and Exi

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
With some things I do. I used to only watch Friends for years and I ended up wearing out the CDs so much that I had to buy it all again :nekosweat:
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and Exi

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
Reactions: Exi and uran

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yes i do, especially when it's a movie that feels so much better to watch in theaters than on a smaller screen. i've seen the matrix resurrections multiple times based on that. also i sometimes rewatch my favourite tv show to pretend that it wasn't cancelled 12 years ago :crycry:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Over spring break I re-watched 'all of us are dead' like four times, back to back. And I've seen 'The Untamed' like five times. I don't really think so though, re-watching stuff is boring :bobross:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread