- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
^ As the title says, is there something your pets really don’t like?
One of my cats doesn’t like to be told to go “in” which is the word I use for my cats to go into my room for the night. She’ll go into the room but not without a fight, she’ll pretty much just meow at me in a very annoyed way and slowly go into the room.
As for my other cat not much bothers her tbh besides her being pretty picky with how her food is given to her. She refuses to eat big chunks of wet cat food for some reason so I have to always make sure I get her the pate kind. She’s a little spoiled.
One of my cats doesn’t like to be told to go “in” which is the word I use for my cats to go into my room for the night. She’ll go into the room but not without a fight, she’ll pretty much just meow at me in a very annoyed way and slowly go into the room.
As for my other cat not much bothers her tbh besides her being pretty picky with how her food is given to her. She refuses to eat big chunks of wet cat food for some reason so I have to always make sure I get her the pate kind. She’s a little spoiled.