do........ (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
you like or listen to country music?
this is one of the most, if not the most divisive genre in the modern generation
so i just want to get a general perspective here
i only really have a perspective of popular country from one of my friends
when he drives me he listens to country
and it honestly ain't that bad
i mean it's catchy as hell
@infire707 @la_mort_pour_vous @Skinnny @Vikki @emanresu @Joy @BaiPinTing @kodoku @Ireneisbaee @goyo @deadstar @itzybitzyblink @kuroyuri @Keynam @mysteric @crybaby​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i don‘t mind it but I never listen to it
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I grew up listening to my father's "honky tonk". (Waylon Jennings and the like).

I've picked bits and pieces I've liked over the years and generally like almost all "popular country" that's put out today even if I don't follow it closely.

Most of the big country hits I love are from yesteryear.

Perhaps my favorite country pop song.

 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I particularly love country for love ballads. No one does them quite like a country outfit.


A favorite rendition of I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Mark Chesnutt.



I Melt (without that god awful MV)




Amazed.




Hanging On

 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I grew up listening to my father's "honky tonk". (Waylon Jennings and the like).

I've picked bits and pieces I've liked over the years and generally like almost all "popular country" that's put out today even if I don't follow it closely.

Most of the big country hits I love are from yesteryear.

Perhaps my favorite country pop song.

I particularly love country for love ballads. No one does them quite like a country outfit.


A favorite rendition of I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Mark Chesnutt.



I Melt (without that god awful MV)




Amazed.




Hanging On

i knew i could rely on you to come through with some good country bless
this was actually why i made the thread in the first place lol
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
This one hits close to home.

Mentions my state in suitable fashion.

He gets the imagery and the feeling right.

this is the kind of country i've listened to lol

just bumping pop country in some summer traffic in a pickup
sans the traffic it's perfect xd
but you get more songs that way
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
this is the kind of country i've listened to lol

just bumping pop country in some summer traffic in a pickup
sans the traffic it's perfect xd
but you get more songs that way
I love this song lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread