do........ (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes. I'm anal about order and aesthetic correspondence.

Also define hardcore media? In what context are you talking?
tbh i think it's more interesting to see how people think of the media they watch.
but the easy one is light fanciful stuff vs action packed and heavy topics
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
tbh i think it's more interesting to see how people think of the media they watch.
but the easy one is light fanciful stuff vs action packed and heavy topics
I vary.

For general media I do gravitate to lighter populist fare overall.

But I also have an appreciation for more intellectual or serious fare.

For instance in the cinema realm I'm at once a Disney fanboy and all about light family stuff and at the same time a cinephile. (My favorite director is Wong Kar Wai, considered a legendary auteur of Hong Kong Cinema, and his output is anything but light.)
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well what comes to clothing, I don't usually coordinate that much unless i'm meeting with someone. Comfort over color coordination ^^;

I have tried to color coordinate my apartment though, though some of furniture are pretty old or i have gotten used so less luck with those. My apartment is mostly white, grey/silver, sand/beige and different colors of turquiose. White walls, beige floor, white shelves, silver mat, beige couch, all of those in curtains.. there is some stuff I'd want to replace like get better couch likely grey, but i'm saving money at the moment.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i'm into aesthetics
i mean my room is all white, dark gray and dark purple so I have white walls with a purple one, purple curtains, purple decorations etc
 
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
online i really like having a certain aesthetic and i get upset if it doesn’t look the way i want

irl i’m more concerned about functionality and comfort

for media, both? i love monster and berserk, which are very dark mangas
but i also like sailor moon and twice.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's too much work to have everything matching lol. The only thing that kind of sticks to a particular aesthetic is my clothes because I prefer darker clothing but everything else is just a variety of things that don't mesh very well together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and igloo

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I love to coordinate with everything. My shoes will go with my style,of the day. That’s why im a shoes addict, I need to have all the color to coordinate.

My appartement same, I stick to a theme. The paintings will go with the cushions , etc..

Online, I didn’t care at first but yeah, I jump on the aesthetic bandwagon. My aesthetics must go with my badge and all that shit now. That’s why I need to collect more badges.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: igloo and Minuteman

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I try to coordinate things by color and style (to varying degrees of success lol) except for my running shoes. I want those to be as bright and obnoxious as possible lol, and to preferably have them clash with the rest of my clothes.

Currently my shoes are two different colors: one bright blue, the other bright yellow. And they don't go with any of my clothes lol. I consider that a success.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread