do........ (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
you tend to want to befriend those older, younger, or around the same age as yourself?
if you are in the workspace right now, do you want to befriend those below you in position, your peers, or those higher in the ranks of your work?
has this changed over time and if so how?


@infire707 @la_mort_pour_vous @Eww @Vikki @emanresu @Ireneisbaee @Joy @twinkle
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For friends in real life, I'd prefer people that are closer to my age. Online, I don't really care as long as you're mature. Of course I won't say any weird stuff to those who are underage though.
 
Last edited:

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
For friends in real life, I'd prefer people that are closer to my age. Online, I don't really care as long as you're mature. Of course I won't say any weird stuff those who are underage though.
Same.

IRL ideally, I’ll go for people around my age. But again, my best friend is 9 years older so I guess, it doesn’t really matter in the end.

In my work environment , I don’t have friends since everyone is older and off to another stage of their lives . But we are friendly with one another. Concerning my superiors, I think it’s best to keep a certain distance. I won’t talk to them the same way I do with my peers. And I consider no one below me. We are all co workers. I may be responsible for them, but I’ll never consider myself higher. I’m one of the most beloved nurses where I work because I don’t have any barriers . I’ll help you with your tasks whenever you need me if I have the time and always treat everyone with respect. It’s not the case for all of my peers unfortunately, but I don’t have it within me to act this way.

💕💞
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Idk why but it's usually always the older people. At my work, the people I'm closest to are in their 40's, 50's, and two in their 70's (they're both so awesome & so nice). At college, too, my closest "friends" are like... parents? That, or people in their early 20s. Of my three closest college friends, 1 is a freshman like me & fresh out of HS, 1 is a mom of two, and 1 is in her fourth year of college.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmm...I can never seem to make friends with people my same age except for my roommate and 2 other friends so are close to me. Everyone else I'm friends with are older or younger. @Ireneisbaee :welp:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't really have a preference. I don't have many friends irl right now, but most of them are my age or just a few years younger. Online it really varies obviously. I work in a fast food place, so just because of that I'm going to be surrounded by a lot of high school and college students who are all around my age or younger.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread