do........ (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sometimes I do. There are times when I really tend to overthink things or overanalyze things, and it begins to stress me out. It's times like those where I really wish I could just make my mind go blank.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes I wish I could. My mind gets overflowed by multiple thoughts and expectations, to do lists that often lead to anxiety. Even on my better days, my imaginary world (us introverts all have one) tends to derail me from my tasks, I can’t concentrate for too long on something without feeling a pression into my head. That’s why I often multitasks or alternate between tasks. If I don’t, my thoughts will wander around and I won’t get anything done.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am such a dreamer and overthinker. I do likenit tough since certain things need to be thought about
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread