do........ (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t decide. I love to listen but I can be really talkative towards certain people. So it depends who is present.

I love answering questions. I am really shy so i tend to avoid asking questions myself
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I blab my mouth and can't shut up, so definitely talk + answer.
 
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think I'm a good listener, so maybe I'll say that but it depends so much on the topic and people. If it's a social setting I won't talk much but if it's a topic I like and people I'm comfortable with I can be very talkative too.

For the question thing I'm not too sure, both I guess
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I guess I'm more of a listener, I also kinda usually feel like I'm bothering people 😅 but I feel like a lot of people need to be truly heard so I like to be the one to do that... if I can trust someone though and feel comfortable with them, I also like to express my own emotions, opinions, and concerns
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm definitely more of a listener. I like sitting back and listening to what other people have to say. To be honest, I'm more likely to talk when there are less people because I prefer smaller groups. It all depends on how comfortable I feel tbh. I like talking, but I like listening more!

And I prefer being asked questions. Sometimes I need to be forced to come out of my shell so I can feel more comfortable, and because of that I appreciate when people ask me questions.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I prefer to listen, I like hearing people's stories. I usually like asking questions
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I prefer to talk. It's not that I'm a bad listener I just don't know what I'm supposed to be doing while I listen and I feel awkward.

I like both asking questions and answering them to be honest.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Both depending on who I’m having a conversation with.

I prefer to listen if we aren’t really familiar with each other, but with people I feel a connection with, I can get pretty talkative.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread