do........ (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Whenever I have nightmares, they're school related but pretty tame, like forgetting homework, not finishing a test, getting honor-coded, being expelled (okay... that's kind of bad).

I rarely get bruises or cuts in general.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Most of the time. Sometimes they’re very weird and sometimes they’re just me falling. (This is a common dream of mine)

Sometimes I wake up with bruises, but rarely.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have an awful memory for dreams, I legit never remember them or I forget them like 3 minutes after I wake up.
I hate those dreams that you feel like you're falling and then BOOM, you wake up when you hit the floor.

Yeah, I get some bruisers out of nowhere sometimes, I'm kinda clumsy, so I keep hitting stuff. :<
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I can remember my dreams for about 5 minutes after I wake up and then I forget them.

But usually I have weird dreams. Like the ones that I remember are all super weird. Like one for example, I had a dream that Scream was killing all of my friends and family members and we were in my kitchen when he was about to kill me but I offered to teach him how to make mashed potatoes in trade to stop killing and he agreed. Funny thing is idek how to make mashed potatoes ... <.<
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I rarely dream. Or rather I rarely remember my dreams.


But I had one yesterday that was pretty vivid.

Uncommon for me.


I was being stalked.

But it was almost like.... A hunt.

I never saw who was coming after me but at all times I felt like they were just out of sight. Almost on me.

And I just had to keep running. Through neighborhoods and city blocks and empty playground and fields and old run down cars.


And thing was everything was empty and abandoned.

And I could never see who it was behind me or even a trace of them.


But I could feel the terror of someone hunting you.

And the feeling that you just have to run.... Run.....

Or they would catch me.




Then when I was climbing a fence I tripped..

I fell to the ground...

And then i knew.....


I knew they were behind me.

So I slowly turned and looked up and....


That's it.... I woke up.


Lol.


I've never had a dream like that since I was a kid.

Weeeird.
 
Last edited:
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I rarely dream. Or rather I rarely remember my dreams.


But I had one yesterday that was pretty vivid.

Uncommon for me.


I was being stalked.

But it was almost like.... A hunt.

I never saw who was coming after me but at all times I felt like they were just out of sight. Almost on me.

And I just had to keep running. Through neighborhoods and city blocks and empty playground and fields and old run down cars.


And thing was everything was empty and abandoned.

And I could never see who it was behind me or even a trace of them.


But I could feel the terror of someone hunting you.

And the feeling that you just have to run.... Run.....

Or they would catch me.




Then when I was climbing a fence I tripped..

I fell to the ground...

And then i knew.....


I knew they were behind me.

So I slowly turned and looked up and....


That's it.... I woke up.


Lol.


I've never had a dream like that since I was a kid.

Weeeird.
I literally had this dream when I was 9. :welp:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never recall dreams :D

and yeah i bruise realy easily. My legs are always with bruises and I don’t know how I got them ( tough I am really clumsy )
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I rarely dream. Or rather I rarely remember my dreams.


But I had one yesterday that was pretty vivid.

Uncommon for me.


I was being stalked.

But it was almost like.... A hunt.

I never saw who was coming after me but at all times I felt like they were just out of sight. Almost on me.

And I just had to keep running. Through neighborhoods and city blocks and empty playground and fields and old run down cars.


And thing was everything was empty and abandoned.

And I could never see who it was behind me or even a trace of them.


But I could feel the terror of someone hunting you.

And the feeling that you just have to run.... Run.....

Or they would catch me.




Then when I was climbing a fence I tripped..

I fell to the ground...

And then i knew.....


I knew they were behind me.

So I slowly turned and looked up and....


That's it.... I woke up.


Lol.


I've never had a dream like that since I was a kid.

Weeeird.
I've never had a dream like this, being followed, Its always the opposite, im hunting someone usually out of fun or vengeance. But I rarely get these dreams unless i go to bed irritated.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I've never had a dream like this, being followed, Its always the opposite, im hunting someone usually out of fun or vengeance. But I rarely get these dreams unless i go to bed irritated.
That's what is so strange for me...

I never have "nightmares" or bad dreams.

But this was clearly something where I was in danger. I don't even remember the last dream where I was in danger lol.

Maybe you were hunting me Whisper!

:pandahappy:
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I wanna be come an author and I want to smoke weed once in my lifetime

I also wanna be an alien

and yes I get random bruises and cuts
you mean like sleep dreams, ohhh I thought you meant like dreams for the future
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread