Doctors don't live in the real world... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Do Dr.'s not live in the real world?! I called to schedule surgery so they said they would call me back. Instead they just threw me on the schedule on Monday in 4 days and left me a message! I called to to tell them that wasn't going to work and they said they'd have to charge me a cancelation fee! It wasn't until I threatened to go elsewhere, file a complaint with my insurance and the insurance commissioner that they decided That It was OK to reschedule. This is why men don't go to the doctor....
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think for mine they just chucked me on the schedule too but it was longer than 4 days away and I was able to make it so don’t know what would have happened if I said I couldn’t make it :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
Most kinds of brain damage are permanent. Your stuck with me the way I am.
Stop scaring Moguri! :jisoono:

After quiet a few surgeries in my life (one emergency surgery because of a collapsed lung inclusively) I can say that most surgeons know what they're doing. You and your brain will be fine.
:thumbsupcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Stop scaring Moguri! :jisoono:

After quiet a few surgeries in my life (one emergency surgery because of a collapsed lung inclusively) I can say that most surgeons know what they're doing. You and your brain will be fine.
:thumbsupcat:
If I end up with brain surgery there's a really big problem! pepescream
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
If I end up with brain surgery there's a really big problem! pepescream
Is this the problem you have?


Sorry if I'm too indiscreet. Just say 'Stop'! and I'll not type even one letter in this thread again.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Is this the problem you have?


Sorry if I'm too indiscreet. Just say 'Stop'! and I'll not type even one letter in this thread again.
I need hernia surgery, the rest is sarcasm...:haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Pirioca

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,137
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is this the problem you have?


Sorry if I'm too indiscreet. Just say 'Stop'! and I'll not type even one letter in this thread again.
please don't joke about that... I have a friend who used to suffer from it.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,137
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We weren't. I'm having hernia surgery bit someone got confused.
yeah, sorry - I saw "Chiari malformation" and immediately thought of her, so that was the first thing I could think to say.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,137
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
oh, okay. Panda told me you were just confused last night, so I'll back off now. Sorry!
No problem! :saranghae:

It wasn't my intention to take things too easy regarding his surgery. Panda seemed to be worried about it, so I tried to tell him that most doctors understand their job. For me it was not easy to recognize if Panda was just sarcastic or really concerned.

@StayCsPinkPanda, I like your sense of humor, but sometimes you're confusing me. :haylul:

I don't know when you can read that, but please get well soon!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread