Reality Documentary of Keyakizaka46 - Our truth and our lies [ENG SUB] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I haven't watched this yet because I know I will cry and cry a lot...
This is the story of Keyakizaka46 from start to end and with that also the story of Hirate Yurina (Techi)

Techi for me... is my all time favourite female idol. She has something so insanely powerful in her that makes her performances unparalleled.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and mysteric

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i suppose you must suffer :wimwim: why dislike sakura?
Bcs it's like Keyaki died and was replace by a pale shadow lacking all that made me love Keyaki
bcs it feels like I SHOULD love Sakuzaka and I want to love them so bad

but I hate it

It isn't as if I don't like the music or the members
BUT....

I hate it for not being Keyaki
I hate it for having a senbatsu system
I hate it for having Sakura eight
I hate it for not having Keyaki songs
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it

I don't want Sakuzaka, I want Keyaki

I honestly wish Keyaki had just disbanded instead of rebranded, because it feels like Keyaki died and now a pale imitation is running around
 
  • Wow
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Bcs it's like Keyaki died and was replace by a pale shadow lacking all that made me love Keyaki
bcs it feels like I SHOULD love Sakuzaka and I want to love them so bad

but I hate it

It isn't as if I don't like the music or the members
BUT....

I hate it for not being Keyaki
I hate it for having a senbatsu system
I hate it for having Sakura eight
I hate it for not having Keyaki songs
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it

I don't want Sakuzaka, I want Keyaki

I honestly wish Keyaki had just disbanded instead of rebranded, because it feels like Keyaki died and now a pale imitation is running around
what is senbatsu :wimwim:

but that's understandable, you loved keyaki a lot so it'd seem like sakuzaka is just trying to fill the gaps
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
what is senbatsu :wimwim:

but that's understandable, you loved keyaki a lot so it'd seem like sakuzaka is just trying to fill the gaps
A senbatsu is a songs lineup
aka all the members won't be in every song, only some of the members

And I hate that so much
I despise it for Keyaki/Sakuzaka

I hated it when they announced Keyaki would have it (It never ended up happening tho, techi left and shit happened and so the senbatsu was never mae a reality in Keyaki)

It's like... one of the things that made Keyaki unique among the 48/46 groups is the lack of senbatsu. It was all the members up on stage, doing everything together. They were together. And a senbatsu just destroys that.

A senbatsu is just one more thing that takes Sakuzaka further from Keyaki in a way that I hate
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A senbatsu is a songs lineup
aka all the members won't be in every song, only some of the members

And I hate that so much
I despise it for Keyaki/Sakuzaka

I hated it when they announced Keyaki would have it (It never ended up happening tho, techi left and shit happened and so the senbatsu was never mae a reality in Keyaki)

It's like... one of the things that made Keyaki unique among the 48/48 groups is the lack of senbatsu. It was all the members up on stage, doing everything together. They were together. And a senbatsu just destroys that.

A senbatsu is just one more thing that takes Sakuzaka further from Keyaki in a way that I hate
that makes sense, they're taking away the parts that made keyaki keyaki
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
that makes sense, they're taking away the parts that made keyaki keyaki
And not just that, it's like... They are trying to give me Sakuzaka to replace the hole that Keyaki left, but yeah.... it hasn't got the things that made me love Keyaki

it doesn't have the unity on stage
it doesn't have the Keyaki songs
It doesn't have the Keyaki vibe and concept

It's like... and I feel so BAD for not liking Sakurazaka, bcs it's not the girls fault that I am trying to stuff them into a hole that they don't fit any more and I hate that I still try to stuff them into that hole Keyaki left.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
And not just that, it's like... They are trying to give me Sakuzaka to replace the hole that Keyaki left, but yeah.... it hasn't got the things that made me love Keyaki

it doesn't have the unity on stage
it doesn't have the Keyaki songs
It doesn't have the Keyaki vibe and concept

It's like... and I feel so BAD for not liking Sakurazaka, bcs it's not the girls fault that I am trying to stuff them into a hole that they don't fit any more and I hate that I still try to stuff them into that hole Keyaki left.
well idk how to help you there :sanapray: it's fine not not like sakuzaka because of that, but you gotta accept they're doing their own thing now
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
well idk how to help you there :sanapray: it's fine not not like sakuzaka because of that, but you gotta accept they're doing their own thing now
yeeeee... the doc definitely didn't help me with not missing Keyaki
 
  • Sad
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread