Does any card have special meaning or memories attached to it for you? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
This card:


I had just joined and began the card game and saw it in @XIAO 's trade thread, (the set had gotten remakes by then but it wasn't updated in their thread) and I LOVED it and eventually I did get it from Xiao :maheart: I found this old version in Litc's trade thread and it immediately reminded me of that, it means a lot because at the time I was so new and just began the card game and therefore each card meant a LOT to me but this one was my favorite at the time :jenniecry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo and Day1

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
maybe egtting key legendary? I`m not impressed really fast tbh
Ngl that does not surprise me, :scree: something about your personality just says that
 
  • Like
Reactions: ani07

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Oooh did u help make the cards in B10? :sakUwu:

Your SKZ Legendary is pretty :maheart:
no I kinda got discoraged 4 a while but I do want to get back into making them
indeed they r!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
no I kinda got discoraged 4 a while but I do want to get back into making them
indeed they r!!
:izhug: Yayy! I am sure you will make wonderful cards!
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BTS Jungkook common brings back memories of me lashing out a mod (@Ahsoka to be exact) bc she traded him away, thank God she has a kind heart though and didn't wp me. But not only that, I was the first one she turned to when she get another JK card! It had been a stressful, hectic week, that's why I threw that hissy fit at her, but she is very forgiving!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BTS Jungkook common brings back memories of me lashing out a mod (@Ahsoka to be exact) bc she traded him away, thank God she has a kind heart though and didn't wp me. But not only that, I was the first one she turned to when she get another JK card! It had been a stressful, hectic week, that's why I threw that hissy fit at her, but she is very forgiving!
Compared to some people you were quite reasonable ngl :haylul: Not happy but you admitted that it wasn’t a proper reaction which I appreciated. And it’s true I forgot to change the prefix, I had a habit of doing that.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,133
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
all the cards you traded to me when i needed help, you managed to make so many trades like a real business person, the connections oml. i was in shock, :maheart: and forever thankful x
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
BTS Jungkook common brings back memories of me lashing out a mod (@Ahsoka to be exact) bc she traded him away, thank God she has a kind heart though and didn't wp me. But not only that, I was the first one she turned to when she get another JK card! It had been a stressful, hectic week, that's why I threw that hissy fit at her, but she is very forgiving!
I hope the user never see's this but during one of the limited events, the cards I wanted THE ABSOLUTE MOST were being taken away by another user and I GOT SO MAD about it and really hated them for it, I also hated that they had way over 1k cards which meant, it was much easier for them to get a limited for the users to trade and get the limiteds I was wanting, I even cried about it :pepecry: but thankfully, I did not yell at them no matter how I felt and tbh I was glad when the event ended :runrunrun: I still feel upset and annoyed about it but nowhere near as much :dying:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread