Does anybody else have panic attacks ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I rarely have them but I just had one and I hate them. One second I went from laying down and watching videos, to feeling blood rush to my head and feeling disconnected to my body. It’s embarrassing because I ran to my brothers room and started saying ‘I don’t feel normal, something’s wrong’ but can’t change that :jisoosmh:

Honestly I think I’m overstimulated on caffeine right now
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I haven't had one for a while... I'd like to keep it that way.
I almost passed out last time, cause I couldn't steady my breathing 🙁
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Aw, I feel you. A few days ago I had one in my dream. Yeah, it was just a dream but it felt extremely real and continued a few seconds after I woke up. Sleep betrayed me lol x)
I just mind my own business and my brain is like: "Drip drop top, YOUR HEART IS GONNA STOP!"
:pikagun:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
never had them. I hope you all are doing fine
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn’t have anything like you described, but I have very high anxiety moments when I am stressed. I start to feel dizzy or nauseous and I’m shaking
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I get panic attacks, just completely random ones, and usually I can control my freaking out with laughter. Yeah, I laugh when I am panicking it's how I was encouraged with dealing with them. For the most part it works out for me. Though lately nothing can help with the panic attacks I get having to wear a face mask. If the place is cool it's just a feeling of closed in, however if it's hot it's a complete get me the f out panic attack.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I've got them a few times. It normally happens when I'm really emotional about something. I start crying and I can't bring myself to stop, it's physically impossible for me calm down. I take really rapid and shallow breaths as well. It's the worst.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread