does anybody else have trouble searching here? (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,832
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Tiffany there's a problem with the search function. Whenever I try to do a search, more often than not, it'll come up with zilch when I know for a fact I used the keywords I inputted. (is inputted a word? lol) Like, earlier today, when I searched up "Kiss of Life" to see who gave me which card, and it didn't give me anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I believe the search we used to have couldn’t be used with the new server we moved to, so it went back to the default one which isn’t as good. Unfortunately, it was a sacrifice that we needed to make because of the loading issues that were happening for various users on the old server.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,832
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread