Does anybody wish they were born into the opposite gender (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 August 2021
Messages
109
Reactions Received
160
Location
桃源郷
Website
truisuii.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ Elvis ☆
So I live in Japan, where women have low wages. It sucks.

Plus if you're a woman, people think you're weak.

I want to train my body and stuff, but having muscles doesn't make you conventially attractive in my society.

:wimwim: :taesip:

How about you guys?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
If I was a dude I could have short hair and dye it fun colors. I don’t wanna dye my 75 cm of hair rn tho…
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
2 August 2021
Messages
109
Reactions Received
160
Location
桃源郷
Website
truisuii.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ Elvis ☆
To answer the question, yes. I have always wanted to get closer to the opposite sex and make friends; but cultural barriers have prevented me to do so. It'd have been so much easier if I were being born a girl.
Oh, sorry! I thought you were female, SMH. :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread