Does anybody you know have the coronavirus ? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Someone who works with my friend has it so that's real fun
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Today we found out my school has the coronavirus :wimwim:

Some people who went to the city, came back, and went to school today (in a school of 250) has it, so we’ll know in two weeks if anybody in my family has it
I hope your family is safe <333
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
One of my aunt’s coworkers is apparently under quarantine - they live in a different country though. But my uni has moved all courses online and we will not be attending physically attending courses until May only if things get better. Plus the city has placed a ban on cruises from stopping here. The Grand Princess was asked not to anchor here in fear the virus will spread.
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thankyou :pepeheart:

I’ll probably be fine but it came here at the worst time. We just got done with state basketball and practically everybody went down there. Honestly, I’m kinda expecting to get quarantined at some point though
Please take care <33333
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
no, but there have been cases in my county so it's close. it's kinda scary, I really wasn't taking the corona virus seriously because there were barely any cases of it in America and I felt as though the media was making it scarier than it actually was. But now I'm really starting to get scared lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nobody yet. Tbf so far we have like 42 confirmed cases in our country in a population of over 1 billion so it's not that bad. Out of the 42, around 10 are like Italian tourists, the others are people who returned from foreign trips and the rest are people they came into contact with.
So it's not that bad so far, let's see. It will get pretty hot here in the next month or so, Idk if Covid-19 can survive the summer here tbh.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I lived in metro Atlanta and the cases reported were part of my hometown area
and my little brother school closed today


I live in Chicago now and I live near Chinatown and Chicago was one of the first cases in America, a laday from Chicago chinatown, and now there are slowly more cases
that's crazy. I live in Ohio, in the suburbs of Cleveland. I'm only about a 30 min drive from downtown Cleveland. But as soon as I heard about how many cases there were in new york, I started to freak a bit because a lot of people travel or even drive from ohio to new york and vice versa. There haven't been many cases in Ohio yet but I feel as though its gonna start to spread which is unfortunate... they've even closed down colleges in Cleveland because of the virus.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
no, but there have been cases in my county so it's close. it's kinda scary, I really wasn't taking the corona virus seriously because there were barely any cases of it in America and I felt as though the media was making it scarier than it actually was. But now I'm really starting to get scared lol.
:nakypog: I’m in Santa Barbara California and everyone is freaking out. Northern California and San Diego are impacted the most.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nobody yet. Tbf so far we have like 42 confirmed cases in our country in a population of over 1 billion so it's not that bad. Out of the 42, around 10 are like Italian tourists, the others are people who returned from foreign trips and the rest are people they came into contact with.
So it's not that bad so far, let's see. It will get pretty hot here in the next month or so, Idk if Covid-19 can survive the summer here tbh.
Lol same, bless the subcontinental heat for once :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thankfully no, but there is multiple infections quite close to my area and they have quarantined hundreds of people in my country. The number keeps rising quite rabidly, week ago it was 20 now it's over 40, i think 45 54 right now but there is multiple cases everyday i think yesterday 10 new. I'm just glad my parents area doesn't have any yet since they are both in risk group with their medical conditions- diabetes and blood pressure with weak heart.
 
Last edited:
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No, but there was a company wide email from the client I work for banning ANYONE who has respiratory symptoms and/or fever from going to work. If they do they are to be removed from work. A doctors note would have to be turned into HR and then the uppers would have to discuss if that was enough to allow them to get back into work. A lot of people that come into my place of work are heavy travelers. And we have had a few people coming in to work while on vacation since they can't go on their vacation.

I'm waiting till they try to ban their customers from getting in if they're sick. Usually they don't because, aside from contractors, their customers are some germaphobes.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not yet, or at least I hope :umjicry: The virus is pretty close tho, even if it’s not in my city
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread