Does anyone actually like non-Korean releases by groups? (2 Viewers)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I don't really care for the idea that groups should make English versions to cater to the English speaking audience. If the group cannot make their breakthrough within the western audience with their original tracks, I'm pretty sure that songs sang in (often) broken English wouldn't cut it either.

I tend to find it hard to listen to alternative versions anyway, if I've already gotten used to the original. It's just disorienting, so I usually just have a couple listens and then go back to the original haha.
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Really no Call Call Call/Happy Ending in here?

Some others I like

this whole album is amazing
BTS also has some great Japanese tracks (at least the ones that aren't just translated Korean tracks), and MX's Who Do You Love is also great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread