- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Whether state quarters, national park quarters, American women quarters, or others. If so, how big is your collection?
For me I have 33/56 state quarters, 20/56 National park quarters, 5/16 American women quarters, and 2 random quarters that idk what set they’d be counted as. Sadly it’s not that easy to increase it when I rarely use cash, but it’s still nice to work on sometimes
For me I have 33/56 state quarters, 20/56 National park quarters, 5/16 American women quarters, and 2 random quarters that idk what set they’d be counted as. Sadly it’s not that easy to increase it when I rarely use cash, but it’s still nice to work on sometimes