Does Anyone Else Actually Love Ride On The Wind? (1 Viewer)

Do you like Ride On The Wind?

  • Yes! :)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No! I hate this song. ಥ_ಥ

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • It's just ok, not bad but not good.

    Votes: 6 60.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


Since Kard is having a comeback I kinda wanted to talk about this. It seems like most people hate this comeback but I actually love it so much. I really like the light and airy feel of this song and I thought it was perfect for the summer, it really gives me those happy summer vibes. I also felt that the raps and the singing were incorporated really well together and everything flowed really nicely. The music video is really bright and happy. Sure, maybe it's not my ABSOLUTE favorite Kard song, by honestly felt that this comeback was really good.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I really liked it, then again though, I really enjoy anything KARD puts out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's an okay song, I love that we got to hear J.Seph sing though.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It was just middle of the road for me. Not good, not bad. Just decent, and didn't leave an impression like Don't Recall or Rumor did. Also it ends a little abruptly for me, and the whole comeback and MV just felt super rushed and half assed.
I'm pretty hyped for Bomb Bomb though, looks good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread