Does anyone else hate long words/names? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When reading something with long words specific to the book (or names) I get annoyed if I try to read it all so I get the first few and last few letters and call it a day :wimwim: I honestly don’t know the names of many characters from books that aren’t well known or names typical to my area. Or in the book I’m reading now there’s lots of ranks (military ones) and I don’t know full names of most of those either, just that they end in führer and start with various letters. Does anyone else do this? I feel like I should stop it but long words are annoying
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread