Does anyone else have a time of the day they're at their most creative? (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 February 2020
Messages
2
Reactions Received
5
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have this little problem where my creative juices flow best late at night. I'll be staring at a drawing all afternoon/evening. Then it'll be later at night and all of a sudden the creative flow hits me and I can draw what I've been imagining. problem is this happens when I'm supposed to be going to bed, and so then I push my bedtime back a good amount so I can make progress on my drawing, even though I have to get up early the next morning. Then I'm super tired the next day haha. Anyone else have tips for making their creative juices flow at any time of the day?
10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's probably for the best you have certain hours to be creative during the day.
Like I am usually creative midday to nighttime.

Peaking it all the time, would be seriously stressful on you and it would affect your art and creativity.

that's just what I think.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Usually in the mornings.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmm I don't really have a time of the day BUT I get creative in weird moments like... walking alone on the street or the classical pee moments :wimwim: Do I get creative when I actually need to? Hell no and I'm studying Creative technologies so I'm supposed to be creative :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
despite having nearly 100% of my hobbies being art of some kind, i have never had a single original or creative thought
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Usually in the afternoon but I’m always busy at that time so I can never put it to use. :facepalm:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread