Does anyone else lose their discord information literally all the time? (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I got hacked on Discord one time.. this was right around the time they introduced games. Somehow the e-mail I used for it was hacked as well and I could trace hacker back to the Philippines and the site I used for my e-mail is notorious for spam e-mail and bad protection. I had to send Discord multiple tickets, they even forgot to reply for 2 weeks (yikes), had to send another one and then they finally replied and gave me my account back but they weren't too nice about it 'this is the only time we make an exception', as if it was 100% my fault, lol. I was so frustrated, I had to put 2-way authenticator right away on my account, at least it's safe now but being locked out of account for almost a month can be quite frustrating.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
221
Reactions Received
1,275
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I got hacked on Discord one time.. this was right around the time they introduced games. Somehow the e-mail I used for it was hacked as well and I could trace hacker back to the Philippines and the site I used for my e-mail is notorious for spam e-mail and bad protection. I had to send Discord multiple tickets, they even forgot to reply for 2 weeks (yikes), had to send another one and then they finally replied and gave me my account back but they weren't too nice about it 'this is the only time we make an exception', as if it was 100% my fault, lol. I was so frustrated, I had to put 2-way authenticator right away on my account, at least it's safe now but being locked out of account for almost a month can be quite frustrating.
That literally sounds like a nightmare. Why would they take your discord? You must be a spy or something D:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That literally sounds like a nightmare. Why would they take your discord? You must be a spy or something D:
It was! I think it's related to the fact that some people got access to Discord games for a year or longer? I have one of these fancy Early Supporter badges and I know it was related to this but I wasn't subscribed at the time so they couldn't have got anything out of my account because that deal was for those who kept paying for Nitro. And when I got my account back.. I was in a Discord server for selling accounts, wtf. I noped right away out of there!
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
221
Reactions Received
1,275
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It was! I think it's related to the fact that some people got access to Discord games for a year or longer? I have one of these fancy Early Supporter badges and I know it was related to this but I wasn't subscribed at the time so they couldn't have got anything out of my account because that deal was for those who kept paying for Nitro. And when I got my account back.. I was in a Discord server for selling accounts, wtf. I noped right away out of there!
That is so scary that they can just take your account like that. I'm glad you got it fixed
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That is so scary that they can just take your account like that. I'm glad you got it fixed
Yeah! I downloaded Authy on both computer and phone and connected accounts so maybe you can do the same? I usually keep my Discord logged in on both phone and PC. I never log in from anywhere else. :o
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I think it’s just you Queen. Then again you only logon to discord once every few months.
:welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread