- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
My mom showed me this last night and said “this is you”. Thanks mom 
How did you possess this powerIt depends how big it is, though it would have to be pretty big to scare me![]()
Well the chances of it being able to harm me are small, whereas I can harm it just by stepping on it. So just thinking that way It doesn’t make much sense to be scared of itHow did you possess this power![]()
Ants are pretty cool thoughi am more scared of ants in my room than spidersi once lifted my guitar case and found a whole reuning of these little mfs
so scary
at least, spiders eat ants
this is waaaaaaaay to rationalWell the chances of it being able to harm me are small, whereas I can harm it just by stepping on it. So just thinking that way It doesn’t make much sense to be scared of it![]()
i wish i wasn't scared of spiders to have a pet spiders, but i would probably end up stepping on it by accident. ants are pretty chill until you lift and object up and they suddenly run away in every directionAnts are pretty cool thoughbut I would also not like to have them in my room
to you keep pet spiders now to protect you?![]()
How about a cute ant-eater then?i wish i wasn't scared of spiders to have a pet spiders, but i would probably end up stepping on it by accident. ants are pretty chill until you lift and object up and they suddenly run away in every direction
i think its to big to fit in my roomHow about a cute ant-eater then?
![]()
I don't know how dangerous those animals are though and how illegal it is to hold them as pets![]()
its for the best maybe, I've read they can kill you with their clawsi think its to big to fit in my room![]()
they're cuteits for the best maybe, I've read they can kill you with their claws![]()