It throws me back to all the Vegeta X Bulma amvs I used to watch.
This song was like the part two lol.
I watched a lot of Starfire X Robin amvs with that one.
Lmao I thought you were like 11
@Reo is your badboy, your man, your weekend lover but not your friend?
Can I not watch old videos???? I know these songs!!Lmao I thought you were like 11
I thought all 11 year olds just watched/did stuff like thisCan I not watch old videos???? I know these songs!!
That blond girl was truly the nations it girl. My fav song will always be miracle, yours?I LOVE HER
Link? I'm currently jamming to one of her songs rnI have a playlist called nostalgia and it's basically all her songs
That blond girl was truly the nations it girl. My fav song will always be miracle, yours?
Same 😩oh gosh so much, even though I was a small potato back then![]()
same lolSame 😩
All the cringy shipping videos I watched back then were saved by her songs tbh![]()
CANT YOU FEEL MY HEART BEAT FAST?EVERY TIME I TOUCH I GET THIS FEELING
EVERY TIME WE KISS I SWEAR I CAN FLY
Taste
For me it was this 😭 😭