Does anyone get twitchy over nothing? (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
By which I mean you’re just living life and for some reason certain body parts are just twitching for no reason. I get that sometimes, including today. It’s normal for some twitching for me, especially my mouth twitching while reading out loud (and also especially when it’s numbers), but today it’s really bad. It’s mostly my mouth and hands today, it comes out of nowhere and typing can be harder because of it. I’ve nearly dropped my phone more than once because if it and made so many typos that I had to go fix (I do make typos generally anyways but a lot more today). Anyone ever get this? It’s pretty annoying :gengarpout:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina and owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,349
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,699
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
omg yes its so annoying innit :pepecry1:
my left eyelid goes insane when i get to stressed out, to the point of its hard to keep open
a couple weeks ago my back kept twitching for two days straight and its like ????? never acted like this before whats WRONG
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My pinky toe does

Once my face did nonstop for two days - turned out to be caffeine
The pinky toe is rather specific :haylul: Nonstop facial twitches for 2 days sound annoying though.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,425
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Yeah my eyelids twitch often.
There was a summer where my eyelid would not stop twitching >.> accompanied with a stye that took forever to go away.

Recently, it's also been my left leg/knee/thigh. :cat: idk what kind of stress is inducing that but it's distracting.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I think I had eye twitches as a child, but I had no idea why. I don't have that happen now as an adult.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread