Does anyone here play Ensemble Stars? (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
We finally got an english server like a week ago!!
the pain to always rely on translations on twitter are over lol

Anyways, Ensemble Stars started as a life simulation/gatcha game, before it was rebranded in 2020 and they created Ensembe Stars!! Music, a rhythm/gatcha game

I can only recommend the game, bc the plot of the story is pretty interesting (and quite dark), there are soooo many great characters and the songs are bops

They also produced an anime and a movie!!



 
  • Wow
Reactions: Haiku

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I’ve never played their game before, but I had watch a few episodes of their anime though.
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
I love that game
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread