Appreciation Does anyone here ult IDLE? (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I feel there’s no “obvious” or “#1” Nevie/s active on the forum, so I’m just wondering if there’s any other users apart from me who have them in their ults? They’re one of mine and my third favourite kpop group overall (Tied with ENHYPEN and Everglow n Loona being first and second respectively) I might not talk about them as much as my other ults but I truly do love them a lot :maheart:
7792B68D-4B31-4DA9-901D-1782707004FF.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I stan them but they aren’t my ult
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread