Does anyone know (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I buy (mostly digital) K-Pop albums on Amazon but if you're in the US, check out Music Plaza. They're in Southern California.
how do you buy digital albums???
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
i have a long shelf but once i order the ones in bulk i wont be able to display them like i can now,its actually already getting crowded
idk where the nwjns, lsfm and ive albums will go though theyre so big
pobably will end up needing a new shelf before my bday even gets here
I'm surprised you didn't need one already:cokustare:
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Do you want to host a group order?
nope, though they do seem kind of fun ill leave it to the experts
all the albums r for me TT
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ah, I see! Well I'm not from the US and the only site I know is Kpoptown4u
:kokorohappy:
IVE SEEN THEM
I think i contemplated buying a few from them a while back
ive seen ppl order in bulk from them so maybe thats a good choice
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,449
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male
how do you buy digital albums???
I use Amazon Prime Music. They also stream music there but I rarely use this option. I buy audio as MP3.

A great source for international, lesser known, artists is Bandcamp. You can spend hours searching for interesting music. If you produce music too, you can release your own work there.

Another nice feature of Bandcamp is that they banned AI-generated music from their platform.
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveforYe_na
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
1,285
Reactions Received
1,415
Location
The Ashralien Bunker
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
927
Fandom
Syndicate
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatevs works
Odd idea: If you have a local Kpop dedicated - like a physical store - they might have some contacts to order bulk albums from. it depends.
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Odd idea: If you have a local Kpop dedicated - like a physical store - they might have some contacts to order bulk albums from. it depends.
ahhhhhhhhhh, my city is nugu-but-not-nugu, so we have zero kpop dedicated stores unless u count places like FYE,2nd and charles,Target,Walmart, and Barnes and noble....
yet there are too many kpop fns obviously since albums are always disappearing faster than a wizard
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Kataphract
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
1,285
Reactions Received
1,415
Location
The Ashralien Bunker
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
927
Fandom
Syndicate
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatevs works
ahhhhhhhhhh, my city is nugu-but-not-nugu, so we have zero kpop dedicated stores unless u count places like FYE,2nd and charles,Target,Walmart, and Barnes and noble....
yet there are too many kpop fns obviously since albums are always disappearing faster than a wizard
ah darn lol. :idkwhattonamethis:I'm out of ideas
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
ah darn lol. :idkwhattonamethis:I'm out of ideas
Yah 😞, I think a few hours away it might be a kpop store not sure
Nope we have kpop merchandise like hoodies and clothes but no album stores...
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Kataphract
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Yah 😞, I think a few hours away it might be a kpop store not sure
Nope we have kpop merchandise like hoodies and clothes but no album stores...
pretty sure closest we have is illinois or kentucy...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread