Does anyone need help getting a Idol Thread to 50 pages? (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I can do almost anyone. I have no interest in the badge, most of the time depending on the idol. If it's a thread where I end up being the top poster after 50 pages, I will gladly gift you the badge. If interested, please link the thread. Also, please tell me how updated it is. (what fancams are there, MV, etc.)
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Day1
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I thought you came there to fight me :chickill: I'm glad I was mistaken
No, I already have a Lee Hi badge from the pop-up event and I'm not a big stan of her. I'd be happy to help though, she has lots of videos. Plus, I normally try to get a badge to 50 pages all in one day, just like Kim Yoojung 🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yerichu and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
No, I already have a Lee Hi badge from the pop-up event and I'm not a big stan of her. I'd be happy to help though, she has lots of videos. Plus, I normally try to get a badge to 50 pages all in one day, just like Kim Yoojung 🤣
It's alright, I'll get it there :icgyu: I'm in need of a distraction from reality :sanapray: thank you for the contributions though!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I can help you with any member except Felix since I'm interested in his badge.
yep that's fine with me!! :)) I'm going to look if there are others
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Intriguing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Does IU have 50 pages?
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,529
Reactions Received
53,178
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,730
Gender
Female
I thought you want my Felix thread cuz an other user did the same thing with one of my threads before. :dubueh:
(I'm guessing that would be me)hehe, sorry about that, I hope my peace offering was good enough as an apology:fingerpoke::pandabeg:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread