Does anyone need help with math homework (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah she's really bad at teaching :wimwim:

After hours of self study after I chickened out to ask my physics teacher again, I finally got it :sanapray:

I have to thank you because I probably never would have had the motivation to re-study it again if I hadn't talked to you <3
I've written out notes and the parts in red are the parts which explain what I didn't understand in the beginning or clean up issues that I did have. You don't need to read them at all but it shows how much this has helped :pikahappy:

It wasn't actually that hard after I got it. I feel kind of stupid that I didn't get it all along lmao. It kind of is my physics teacher's fault for teaching about series circuits and parallel circuits on the same day in the the very first lesson we had this year. She sort of tried to cover 5 pages of the textbook in a hour and it left basically everyone in the class really confused.
Please excuse my terrible handwriting and the smudgy pen :wimwim:

20190920_205511.jpg
20190920_205527.jpg
20190920_205435.jpg
20190920_205207.jpg
Glad i could help :sanapray:
Also your notes are so beautiful wtf
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread