Does anyone remember these toys? (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you guys remember these kids toys? I had so many but here’s three of my favourites:


This was Peachy.


This was patches.


And this was Shamrock.

Edit: don’t click on the links they don’t work. Idk why it did that, but I am talking about Zhu Zhu pets
 
Last edited:

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I can't see any pictures but I feel like you're talking about Zhu Zhu pets :haylul: I used to have a lot. My favorite was Yama, I played with him the most. Also, I liked the pink one with hearts but I can't remember the name :nekosweat:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Because Winter’s images aren’t working…
1637134590951.jpeg

:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't see any pictures but I feel like you're talking about Zhu Zhu pets :haylul: I used to have a lot. My favorite was Yama, I played with him the most. Also, I liked the pink one with hearts but I can't remember the name :nekosweat:
Yes I’m talking about Zhu Zhu pets! I also had some of the Kung Zhu ones too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread