Does anyone want to help me figure out who someone is (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
At this timestamp, there's someone who interacts with Kihyun after his high note and I can't for the life of me figure out who it is, and its so hard to tell since there's so many people. By mannerisms it seems like Taemin but he wasn't even there so I think we can rule him out :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At this timestamp, there's someone who interacts with Kihyun after his high note and I can't for the life of me figure out who it is, and its so hard to tell since there's so many people. By mannerisms it seems like Taemin but he wasn't even there so I think we can rule him out :jisoosmh:
well gif looking up Got7 in seen in gifs wearing stuff like that. To me, who is face blind, it reminds me of someone from Monsta X as for gifs of that night honestlly I can't break it down enough to answer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well gif looking up Got7 in seen in gifs wearing stuff like that. To me, who is face blind, it reminds me of someone from Monsta X as for gifs of that night honestlly I can't break it down enough to answer
I mean i can't even see his face just his back :haylul:
Not that the face would be helpful necessarily
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am betting NCT or Monta X maintly towards Monsta X
In hindsight it might be Minhyuk, he doesnt wear earrings like that but that's the best I can come up with :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread