Does buying more clothes,shoes ,accessories (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Means that u are fashionable ? :llama_laugh:

I guess 3 shoes are already enough

Buti wanna buy more clothesand accessories

I want to look better but well....i hardly buy clothes etc

Dunno why.just dont have much interest besides getting second hamd clothes.plus buying clothes takes time since u gotta try it on :llama_wave:

This is kind stressful:llama_shook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Yes I suppose it does, if you got a taste. But not buying them won't make you unfashionable, just because it can cost too much and you might have a taste in theory just not able to make it to practice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes I suppose it does, if you got a taste. But not buying them won't make you unfashionable, just because it can cost too much and you might have a taste in theory just not able to make it to practice.
I see most ppl buy many stuffs but barely wear em lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread