- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
When someone only has negative things to say about K-Pop groups, idols, or even K-Pop itself?
For me, yes I get annoyed by it. I just it's okay to say you don't like something and mention why but if
it's just repetitive of only ever saying negative things then I just get so annoyed. K-Pop as a whole has
a lot of flaws but constantly going after the negative and never the positive just seems so useless to me.
It makes me wonder why people are even a fan if they only point out the negative and have only negative
things to say.
For me, yes I get annoyed by it. I just it's okay to say you don't like something and mention why but if
it's just repetitive of only ever saying negative things then I just get so annoyed. K-Pop as a whole has
a lot of flaws but constantly going after the negative and never the positive just seems so useless to me.
It makes me wonder why people are even a fan if they only point out the negative and have only negative
things to say.