Does it happen to you too? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you (re)discover a song a bit before you go to sleep and it's so good you just can't stop listening to it?
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
I'M HERE HAVING AN IMAGINARY BREAK UP LMAO BECAUSE....I DON'T WANT TO STAY ANOTHER MINUTE, I DON'T WANT YOU SAY A SINGLE WORD HUSH HUSH HUSH HUSH THERE'S NO OTHER WAYY I GET THE FINAL SAYY
47510


47509
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happens to me way too often
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread