Does it take you long to get ready? (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Not really :susPepe: I'm very basic
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Juniverse and Yonk
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
unless its an event im looking forward to, i absolutely hate getting fancied up for things so. no. i only take 40 minutes at most but on average i only try to take 20.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
5 to 20 Mins.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t think so
 
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
not more than 10 minutes usually, I get ready pretty quick
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread