does Lee know actually have acrophobia? (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
@Stay
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
He does, he just learns to live with it
okii
we had to research celebrity with an anxiety disorder for psychology yesterday (ended up doing Cameron diaz and I have no idea who that is) and I looked it up and I was never actually confirmed that he was diagnosed with it but it is apparent that he might have it or just a really bad fear in general and it might not be a phobia. It was due by the end of class and guess who I remembered after I submitted the project? Han
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
okii
we had to research celebrity with an anxiety disorder for psychology yesterday (ended up doing Cameron diaz and I have no idea who that is) and I looked it up and I was never actually confirmed that he was diagnosed with it but it is apparent that he might have it or just a really bad fear in general and it might not be a phobia. It was due by the end of class and guess who I remembered after I submitted the project? Han
Han wasn't diagnosed officially either, there aren't many instances on camera of his panic episodes. He seems uncomfortable in many cases, but thankfully the members shield him from public view in these cases.
As for lee know. He is scared to the point he can't take pictures from a plane, but as long as he doesn't look down from a high place he seems to be okay.
20250329_131332.jpg


 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread