does listening to music help you focus? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nah, if i'm listening to music I usually want to focus that. Like if i start thinking sth else and I miss lyrics I usually go back :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
depends what i'm doing and what i'm listening to. for example i stopped listening to music while studying because once i was doing a polish literature task and i got so focused on the song that instead of typing the name of the character from the book the task was about i wrote the name of the singer of the song i was listening to :wonugl: thankfully it was not a kpop song and the name was not that far off so it wasn't so bad even if the teacher noticed my mistake
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Villains
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
most of the time yes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,948
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Listening to music does really help me focus but it really depends on what's playing. If it's something crazy and loud then I can't but I usually get my work done faster while I'm listening to music. :nayeonisdone:
Yeah music is the best tool for me to concentrate better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains and Willow
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
With math and science, yes!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread